Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Ako Hiko Film Festival

Room 8 has taken part in the Ako Hiko Film Festival this year - we made a video about the frog life cycle. We had so much fun making our film!

7 comments:

  1. hi i really liked your video i hope you ijoyed making your film and hope you have fun and have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Room 8. We liked watching your video about the life cycle of frogs. We liked your dance party at the end and seeing your masks. We liked seeing you hold the pictures of the eggs and the sticks with the pretend frogs. From Parkview School New Entrants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Room 8. I liked your video. I like the last part, When you guys were dancing. All so I like the life cycle frogs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Room 8,
    It is Te Rōpū Māia from Gilberthorpe School. We have just watched your video and we think that it is cool. We like how you put in sound effects. Maybe next time more people could find the pond. What part of Auckland was this filmed in?
    From Te Rōpū Māia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia Ora my ame is Mozart I'm from Owairaka Primary School. I really liked your blog post about frogs because I learnt abouit The life cycle of a frog. Thank you for sharing your learning.You should check out my blog http://odsmozarth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi my name is Lofa.I am a student in Wesley Primary School.I liked how you did your film festival.It made me think of how I did my film festival.You could speak up a little so we can hear you guys.Here is my class blog
    http://wpsbound.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, my name is Lincoln and I am a student in room 6 at Wesley Primary School. I really like how you did your film
    It made me think of when i did my film. Have you thought about doing a 100 word challenge. If you would like to see my learning, my class https://wpslincolnl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete