Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Our Writing

This is some of our ideas and writing about our Market trip. We have been learning to use our senses to make our writing more interesting. We spent three days writing about our market trip so we could add in lots of detail!

On the way to the market I heard a noise and it sounded like a cicada and it was funny. On the way to the market I could smell a banana and it smelled good. I could hear music in the market and I can see some people. I can taste the banana. When we got back to school we made fruit kebabs. It was tasty and my buddy was Keasi and Henalieta. 
By Siobhan

On the way to the market I heard some people screaming and shouting at the park. And I heard a cicada and laughing because children were making them laugh. The cicadas were making an engine sound. After me and Sarah were excited to play on the playground because Miss Grigg said that we could play on the park. There were lots of people playing because they were so excited then we had so much fun. At the market I heard some music and I heard some steak sizzling in a pan and the steak smelt nice then we walked past the steak and I could smell watermelon and grapes. When we got to class we made fruit kebabs. I choose grape and apple but there were no strawberries at the market. Then I wanted another fruit kebab then I felt full so then I just wanted milk so I can feel better. Then the bell rang so I put my lunch back in my bag.
By Martha

Yesterday we went to the market when we got to the market I heard people talking at the market. And I heard a cicada noise and it sounded like a motorbike and like a car. And we went to the playground and Miss Grigg told me and Simione to buy something like a banana and oranges. I smelled oranges and bananas and I smelled apples and we went to school and we made fruit kebabs.
By Elijah

On the way to the market I heard a cicada it sounded like a baby rattle. When we walked through the market I saw a bittermelon and it looked funny. When we got back to school we made fruit kebabs. It was yum.
By Noah




2 comments:

  1. Kia,Ora my name is Angelica im in room 3 from Wesley primary i really liked how you used similes,have you through of using more inserting words.Maybe next time add more information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete